I am going to be honest, I know London is a beautiful city, the big ben, Westminster abbey, nothing hill and all that, but what I love the most there is the shopping!
The stores, blocks and blocks of the best brands you can find, soho, regent street, carnaby, selfridges, harrods, and on and on…
- Burberry: just go to see the store, is beautiful.
- Aesop: one of my favourite stores there.
- Supreme: there is a Line to go inside, always, but is a good place to go.
- Kate Spade: i love this brand, the store in regent street is amazing.
- Stella McCartney: she is british, so the best is there, there is also a adidas by stella McCartney store, go!
- House of vans: this is not for shopping, but if you like skates or skaters is a good place to see trends.
- Ray-ban: the latest models are there.
- Pop -up store: right now there is a Coach one in front of Urban Outfitters, really nice, with dinosaurs everywhere (new collection available)
- Topshop: here is where I go crazy, everyone I think…
- Boxpark: little concept stores, for all tastes, there are shows there too and is good for eat or drink something. The Nike Lab is close, worth a visit!
- LN CC: this one is a little far away, but is awesome, the design inspired in 2001: space odessy and the architecture of the place is great.
Let me know if you go or if you have some store we can add to the list 🙂